Thursday, September 27, 2012

Well we are into our 5 week of school.  The kids are all doing well.  Maria has tutoring every day so I do extra driving but it seems tobe helping.  Amelia got all A's on her progress report as did the older boys.
Dominic tried to play spider man on the school building this week.  Jeff told him he was only allowed to do that at home.  Not sure I like that idea either.
David is already asking to go to school next year. We will probably do PreK if he ever decides to use the potty.
Colleen has decided that she hates baby food ( big surprise.)   None of the big kids liked it either. So it has been a long few days of nonstop nursing.
I have to keep reminding myself to stop and enjoy this time because it won't be here much longer.

God please grant me the grace to get through today with love and contentment.
Rach.

No comments: